Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Trees work their rear end off all spring to make new leaves just to provide oxygen that enables your shitposting brain only to die as soon as it turns cold. They make an absolute spectacle of themselves while doing so and all we can do is look at them, take pictures and comment on how beautiful it is while they succumb to the bitter winter.

I take pleasure in watching their end.
https://i.imgur.com/0ojgBPb.mp4

I will even go out and drive recreationally to watch it happen.
https://i.imgur.com/TSnmDVD.mp4

Post your favorite autumnal photos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Oh dang I do this all the time, autumn is when I am out doing photos the most. Idk I just find plants more interesting to look at when they are dead. These two aren't specifically leaves but they are currently dying plants that I shot this week; I can post the leafy poo poo when I get back on my archive.

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
autumn is kind to gardeners and bad photographers

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Bonus d*ck pic:

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
drat that's some good leaf peeping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

It's a good excuse to be outside during the best month.