Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Football Funhouse > NFL Aftermath: When you're 0-5 the answer is to do less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mega64 posted:

Steichen has kept things relatively simple for Richardson, and it worked out well for him besides the whole "made out of glass" aspect.

Yeah the first game was like super basic stuff. He then slowly opened up the playbook and Richardson was improving along with it, including more deep passes.

I can't believe Reich's run run screen pass offense is too complicated for Young.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Grittybeard posted:

Not gonna lie I'd take Mecole back just for the jet sweeps. He's not a good receiver per se, but that is his skill and he is damned good at it.

I could see his career path when he fumbled his Super Bowl ring.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Making the offense easier for Bryce? Isn't that what Fat Mike said he was doing for Dak?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I am suspecting the Broncos are cursed.

Anyway we've technically started Week 6.