Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Living near the area (not being a fan but being around them) the vibe was definitely one of "Snyder's gone, this year's a win no matter what". Curious to see if that changes after literally making the worst team in the league look great on primetime

AndrewP posted:

Washington has been stunningly mediocre for 30 years. Just season after season of .500ish football and bottom-half division finishes. Here’s to another one.

Every decade of my lifetime they've gotten 10+ wins exactly once per decade

1994-2000: 1 (1999, 10-6)
2001-2010: 1 (2005, 10-6)
2011-2020: 1 (2012, 10-6)

It'll happen sometime in the next six years, since it hasn't happened in 2021 or 2022 and won't happen this year. Rest assured on two things: it will happen once, and it will absolutely be a fluke that doesn't happen again for a while after it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

You gotta think Belichick might get the axe. He's not getting close to that record with this group anytime soon so there's no reason to keep him around for that. 15 years ago I would've loved him on the Ravens but now I'd actually take another year of Harbaugh to avoid possibly hiring Belichick. The game has passed him by.

The other Harbaugh will be calling about the spot this offseason when (not if) Bill's gone

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chiefs have firmly out-Pats'd the Pats in the hateable rankings currently

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hell loving no

You've clearly just forgotten

Unless you mean current vs. current not peak

Oh god yeah

Bill is washed and on his way out, and Mac is firmly not a starting QB in this league (unless he’s in a game against a team starting Zach Wilson). I’ve spent the last year laughing at it, now it’s like…80% laugh 20% pity

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Am I misremembering or has Richardson not yet finished a full game? Seems like that would be a thing to shoot for with a rookie QB.

The Rams game is the only one. I think he was slow to get up once in that too, but he didn't miss a snap; every other game he's been hurt in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kawalimus are you willing to go as far as I am as to say "the SB window for the Harbaugh/Lamar era Ravens has shut"?