Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

But turned out to be delicious.

I just tried these on a whim, had never tried anything from this chip brand before. They were a lot less barbecue-laden than i was expecting, but replace the bbq flavor with an intense black pepper flavor, that was surprisingly addictive. I'm just thinking about how good they were, will definitely try them again.

So goons, what have you tried recently that surprised you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

Feisty-Cadaver fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Oct 24, 2023

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Recently my uncle's partner gave me a bag of dried Chinese red dates stuffed with crispy walnuts. I don't normally like dates dried but these are pretty drat tasty

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

pandy fackler fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Mar 22, 2024

you ate my cat
Jul 1, 2007

pandy fackler posted:

I tried uni for the second time. a risk because the first time my mouth got really itchy and my throat started closing up and I don't own an epipen. It happened the second time too. Worth it

I just can't get there with uni, for some reason. I've had it a number of times and something about the flavor just leaves me repulsed. I feel like I'm missing out.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Someone posted a cheesebread thing that looked can't miss and I hosed it up so hard it was basically inedible and I had to browbeat my family into admitting it was total dogshit, in execution

SilvergunSuperman fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Dec 20, 2023

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

uni. got it at a sushi place and thought it was gonna rule. it was gross as poo poo and tasted bad. i thought maybe i got a bad bit of urchin and ordered it again at a different place. still gross as poo poo. put me on the "GWS poster who thinks sea urchin is gross" please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I've gotten tripe in pho a couple times and yeah, that's never gonna do anything for me.