Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

GoT was always garbage, it ending like poo poo was totally on brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

bitches be crazy

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

SgtScruffy posted:

He had a heart attack and was insanely close to dying so he went strict vegan and lost a shitload of weight so he can have a long life to spend with his kids. Part of it is that he still wears the baggiest poo poo ever as part of his image, so he always looks like he’s dying.

I don’t think I’ve seen pics of him wearing clothes that aren’t like jncos and an XXL hockey jersey since he lost weight

he’s wearing a fitted suit jacket in that very pic you quoted

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Woolie Wool posted:

E: the big difference between Led Zeppelin and Rowling was that Zep knew when to loving stop

i don’t think rowling’s drummer (probably the greatest drummer of all time) drank themselves to death at 32, precipitating the dissolution of the harry potter franchise. i don’t think jk even has a drummer at all, the terf piece of poo poo

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Samovar posted:

Never heard when the levee breaks, I take it?

or the moby dick solo, ffs lol

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

emSparkly posted:

Led Zeppelin can eat my rear end lmao. Fuckin plagiarized dadrock played by a child molester.

yeah it’s definitely this and they straight up stole a lot of their tunes

but it sounds pretty good

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Didn't he start off by eating nothing but potatoes for a month? I think he said he deliberately made it potatoes because it kept him from overeating or something.

that was penn jillette i think

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

BrigadierSensible posted:

Speaking of the Simpson sisters.

Whilst it is not a specific moment. But older sister Jessica's career as a pop star died in the arse when it came out in that reality show she was doing that she was really REALLY dumb.

I forget the specifics, but she didn't know that Tuna was a fish or something similar.

she thought buffalo wings came from buffalo, the large american ungulate, not buffalo, the town in new york state

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

that said i never actually watched that show and the 00s were a brutal time for misogynistic sensationalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

there’s nothing wrong with being dumb if you are not wilfully ignorant and are not an rear end in a top hat. there’s also no reason to resent attractive or successful people prima facie. namaste