Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Legendary goon Whang! has released a video unironically sponsored by these great forums themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUTHEX7mR_0

A 2023 retelling of a classic bigpeeler story where he gets humped by an ostrich? or something- I got a little distracted while watching

Anyway if you are here from Whang's video please post itt (that means "in this thread"). You will get an unironic welcoming by GBS forum-goers (we dont use irony any more)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
hello i just registered today and i want to enjoy the something awful message board webforums that i learned about via youtube

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
It was supposed to go for the spine, not cookies.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

:thaoldme:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I was making my way to the "bump when you take a huge poo poo" thread but couldn't hold it and make it to that thread before I shamefully defecated into this one.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I am an ostrich and I object.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
ostrich humpers get out