Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

Super High-School Level Bean-dog

Shyrka posted:

I actually did try it, but the amount of money needed was impractical. I suppose I could have went around every shop selling all of my orbs of whatever to build up cash but I didn't want to, so I just cheated the money and even then I didn't actually see any difference in the shop inventory. Maybe it takes time to update but by the point I was just console commanding stuff to hurry through to the end I wasn't inclined to wait.

Would've console commanded myself one of those anti-fire cloaks or amulets if I knew the item name.

They're 'Scale cloak' and 'Amulet of Wintertree' as far as I can remember, I managed to get both in my playthrough and it's made fire a non-problem for me, now if only I could do the same for stun...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Love the way this game looks. Played a tiny bit on a Steam Deck and it seems almost totally workable, but the dungeon map stops updating a few steps in, making it relatively useless. I used one of those peering gems or whatever the thing that’s supposed to reveal the map is called in this game and it didn’t do anything at all, as well.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
I've been having that issue too; it's really inconsistent when it happens. mentioned it to Dene in the discord, no idea if he's found a fix.

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø
Bumping thread because I'm loving the game and it deserves more attention. Rough in places, but so good, and at the price of free it's way too cheap. Still confused, but at least I'm past the clueless wandering and bumping stage and sort of questing.