Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you support in the Israel/Palestine conflict?
This poll is closed.
Israel 2 15.38%
Palestine 3 23.08%
Sending Wizard Master To The Front Line Either Way 8 61.54%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Looks like things have been escalating to a dramatic degree in Israel over the previous 24 hours. As many of you are aware, the Israel-Palestine conflict is a long-standing and deeply rooted dispute that centers around competing national, historical, and religious claims to the same piece of land in the Middle East.

Israelis argue that their historical and biblical ties to the land of Israel (formerly known as Palestine) date back thousands of years, providing them with a rightful claim to the territory.
The nation also believes in the necessity of a Jewish state to ensure the safety and well-being of the Jewish people, particularly in the aftermath of the Holocaust. They argue that the establishment of Israel in 1948 was a necessary response to historical persecution.

On the other hand, Palestinians also assert their historical and cultural ties to the land, dating back many centuries. They view the establishment of Israel in 1948 as a loss of their homeland.
They also argue that Palestinians argue that the creation of Israel resulted in the displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinian Arabs, leading to the Palestinian refugee issue.

Who do you support in this conflict?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
your momma

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

my moobs

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
the good side

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

:gas:

Tragicomic
Jun 6, 2011

by Modern Video Games
Free Palestine from Hamas, clear Israeli settlers front the West Bank, create a contiguous highway system free of Israeli checkpoints in the West Bank, normalize relations between Israel and Syria, Lebanon, and other Arab states so there is no need for a large anti-artillery zone, make Jerusalem international city managed by the UN, create an independent and democratic Palestinian state, and then finally there will be peace.

Or the sun will have expanded into the earth by then

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

code:
W I Z A R D M A S T E R
I                     E
Z                     T
A                     S
R                     A
D                     M
M                     D
A                     R
S                     A
T                     Z
E                     I
R E T S A M D R A Z I W

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The mods

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I support Jesus OP.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
We need a new prophet to talk up a new location, as the current holy land is all crusty and full of bad memories.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i support peace.

highroaded.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
no goku option

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Why don't you fix it with your drat magic, WizardAmateur?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Wizard Master nooooo