Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

rules:

measure the distance from the starting point to the point the frog stops moving

no fuckery

post a video or a gif or something

here's the kind origami i used:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlb2udqPx-M

if you use a different kind of frog, post the instructions

i'll paint the winner's av or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

https://i.imgur.com/gv0ARpB.mp4

my shooting didn't go as planned, but the frog jumped way further than i expected

i used an a4 size thick printer paper cut into a square

e: the distance was about 99cm, or 39 inches

ChubbyChecker fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Oct 7, 2023

Manifisto

dang! I will not be in a place where I can try this until tonight/tomorrow, but I do have some perfect paper for making origami frogs . . .

ty nesamdoom!

ChubbyChecker

Manifisto posted:

dang! I will not be in a place where I can try this until tonight/tomorrow, but I do have some perfect paper for making origami frogs . . .

:f5:

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i am intrigued and bemused by the basic premise, i may participate the next time i get really high (the correct state of mind for anything involving frogs)

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!