Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Extremely cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Justin Fields is the best case scenario for a bears quarterback in that he sometimes plays well enough where you are not convinced he sucks.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

How would Brock do on the literal Chicago Bears

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

tomorrow will be an interesting experiment to see how well young plays while facing absolutely no pass rush.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Calling it now, but Bryce is going to absolutely ball out against the nonexistent bears defense.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm sorry panthers fans but as a Bears fan and therefore expert in Doomed Quarterbacks, you're hosed.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't watch this drat tyson bagent and his lame checkdown rear end with his about his dumb armwrestling dad anymore, justin needs to come back so i can be thrilled for exactly two minutes until i watch him hold onto the ball for eight seconds before running directly into the nearest defensive lineman.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Here's my 100% reliable scouting report on roklokie QBs: whoever the bears pick will suck rear end.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

what would have happened to stroud if he were on the bears?

spontaneously combusted like a spinal tap drummer

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Nov 16, 2023

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i believe in Justin Fields!!!!!!!!!!!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wasn't the whole deal with Carolina this year that they brought together this Superstar Coaching Staff?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol at the Tyson Bagent Truthers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Parallax posted:

Brock purdy is a name made up by anime localizers in the 90s

sleve mcdichael-rear end name. brock hanging out with todd bonzalez and the rortugal brothers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm going to put it all on the line here: there have been very few nfl quarterbacks who have ever had as cool of a name as Rex Grossman

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

johnny utah

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kirios posted:

I wish Colt McCoy was good - that’s the GOAT of QB names.

him being QB at texas with that name owned, he was pretty good college qb. got to see him go against College RG3 who was keeping baylor competitive in a game they had no chance at winning by being a football god.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wandler20 posted:

Those sick enough to watch the Cardinals this year, how has Kyler been?

Looked like trash against the bears

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

and i thought i was insane for watching only the bears and northwestern wildcats

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

Nah, watching the Cardinals is far more sane than forcing yourself to watch big ten west ball.

anyone who subjects themselves to Northwestern Iowa should be committed.

no i'm normal

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Forrest on Fire posted:

The second best QB you've ever rooted for is Trevor Simien. The second best QB I've ever rooted for is Carson Palmer. We are not the same.

this guy is disparaging the legacy of zack kustok, brett basanez, and dan persa in this thread

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Forrest on Fire posted:

Those all sound like Chicago area car dealers, and I'm right to disparage them.

meet me in temecula

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Justin fields

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

feller posted:

What about basketball players? At the tight end position perhaps?

you're insane, it'll never work

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Hot Diggity! posted:

Pretty pretty good

go cats

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

there are actually serious people who believe Caleb Williams will be a good nfl quarterback for the literal Chicago bears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Who is the bears backup and why is it going to be Nathan Peterman

this guy is forgetting about the Legend of Tyson Bagent