Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zoeb posted:

What about something like doctors without borders or the Red Cross?

i cleaned that sh*t up, somebody go check if one of these is to some nazi regiment by mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Now i learned this in 5 minutes flat and didn't look twice since I edited the op. So I'm no expert: but charity navigator + ctrl+f tax on their webpage to see if its tax deductible.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

I'll match everything on this page

theres nothing i love more than causing financial damage to goons I recognize

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
seeing shmm lose 4000 dollars makes me feel way better about losing 400 dollars. this is what charity is all about

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

snack soul posted:

thanks for inspiring people to donate to a good cause. you guys rule
hell yeah brother

lumpentroll posted:

awsome. missed the chance to do something very funny though.

lmfao. imagining that as the 40th post deathblow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if you wanted to help directly Gaza your SOL since dollars won’t translate into anything since actual supplies are restricted. You have to look through the charities and decide how broad you want it to go ie ANERA or UNRWA that deal with refugees largely vs doc outfits vs food programs