Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Just be very careful who you donate to. If you donate to the wrong organization, as decided by your national government, you could end up with serious legal consequences. Thins like MSF are always safe, and organizations that work directly with USAID, as odious as that might feel, are likely safe, but be really careful. That’s all. I gave to MSF because I don’t have much risk tolerance but I felt the need to do something

yeah this, some may be shocked at how many pro-israel boycott/support acts are nestled in state and local governments policies and what constitutes a violation of it, msf is amazing and uhhh they need help rn
https://twitter.com/MSF/status/1712886892885061811?t=zvE3HMoSGBd6s5oj77mrpQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU