Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

just donated to https://www.anera.org/where-we-work/palestine/gaza/ and will again after my paycheck is deposited. looks good to me as far as charitynavigator stuff goes and probably won't get me thrown in jail

same.

hasan is doing a fundraiser on stream now, it's almost up to $500k which is cool, and the charities splitting that are that one (Anera), Palestinian Children's Relief Fund, Palestine Red Crescent Society, and Medical Aid for Palestinians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

docbeard posted:

Too late for the match but still

I'll match everything on this page

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lmfao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

i thought it'd be like a thousand dollars total lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

cspam is ftw, as a group we've donated more than 10k for palestine in the past like 5 days

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lumpentroll posted:

awsome. missed the chance to do something very funny though.

:catstare:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Megamissen posted:

hey shmm time to pay up

oh I'll do something soon enough, sorry didn't understand this until now

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Megamissen posted:

hey shmm time to pay up

this whole donation matching is confusing as hell

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Small Red Boy posted:

Hello! I'm running a 'send me a receipt and I will post another page of comic' on my tumblr. For every $18's worth of receipts to one of the linked Palestinian charities (sent to me through tumblr's private messaging system, which requires a tumblr account, or through anonymous ask, which anybody can access), I'll post another page of comic. You get to see a comic AND you have another excuse to give money to worthy causes. The comic is about revolutionary suicide in the context of Palestine protests. So far four pages have been posted and six have been funded. Originally the comic was 10 pages but after some consideration/editing, I decided to cut one of the pages. We only need $54 to finish the whole thing. I thought about posting this comic in the I/P thread but maybe here would be the better option.

ETA: I guess you could also just respond to this post with a donation receipt if clicking through to tumblr is too much of an ordeal.

ok here u go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Small Red Boy posted:

Holy poo poo whoah

Okay, the comic is getting finished asap. Thank you so much??? Honestly wasn’t expecting that!!! I’ll post the completed work here when it’s all done if you want/will compile it on Imgur to save goons the indignity of tumblr.

thanks!