Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
dont do that in the actual charity thread you dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

two-time fee posted:

Pushing for contributions I cannot hope to make privately tomorrow.

Any vetting information on the Palestinian children relief fund other than provided in OP likely helpful, thnx.

they're an irs recognized charity & you can write them off in your taxes, thats proof of vetting and a thumbs up from the us federal govt

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

RadiRoot posted:

who knows if it still helps but gently caress it

remember that those charities also support palestinians in the west bank & refugees who've escaped gaza or already are receiving medical treatment in other countries etc

also that even if aid can't get in right this moment, those organizations have people already there who are helping people and need to survive ( in gaza they use whatsapp and whatever to xfer money, so straight cash still has use )

there's no reason to believe donating won't help anyone or that it's too late for it to make a difference, esp. when Israels still making more orphans and refugees right now who'll need help

edit: also ty, just wanted to say this so other people don't feel discouraged or think donating wont help

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 21:57 on Dec 13, 2023

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-get-my-friends-out-of-gaza a few results came up is this the right link for them? if it is im sending 100 dollars ⁴ match