Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

symbolic posted:

i've determined this series is actually "cringe" after all

it sure is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

100gf guy is just the messenger, telling us the unvarnished truth about how Rentarou got 100 girlfriends

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Shizuka is the strongest.

also cour 2 coming at some point
https://twitter.com/hyakkano_anime/status/1738922222813868075

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

*doki* *doki*
peeping on Rentaro is great
Shizuka Roll is great

Don't really care much about the cosplay and dressing up jokes. But the rest of the episode was alrite.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
looks like we wont get nadeshiko in the next coir if that outro is anything to go by

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

*doki* *doki*
i almost expected the ghost boy to go *zing*

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

GateOfD posted:

i almost expected the ghost boy to go *zing*

ghosts are agender and probably dont fall under the list of things that could be considered a girlfriend.

e: that said one of the 100 will likely be an actual ghost

ee: to compliment the medium gf

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Medium girlfriend? There's several of those. A few small ones too, but I don't think they've gotten to the large ones yet

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Bongo Bill posted:

Medium girlfriend? There's several of those. A few small ones too, but I don't think they've gotten to the large ones yet

https://100kanojo.fandom.com/wiki/Yasashiki_Yamame

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think the real question is how the inevitable 101st gf is gonna play out

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Spookydonut posted:

looks like we wont get nadeshiko in the next coir if that outro is anything to go by

Could just be leaving out the final girlfriend. Not like she's someone to have in shadow like Hahari.

Honestly the Hair Apocalypse bit would make for a good season ending, but they already showed Meme, so :shrug:

narm00
Feb 18, 2006

Supremezero posted:

Could just be leaving out the final girlfriend. Not like she's someone to have in shadow like Hahari.

They'd be leaving out the final girlfriends - Meme is #11 and Naddy is #13, so two missing.

I'm sceptical they'd pace that quickly; they seem to be happy with 2 or 2.5 chapters an episode, and getting to Naddy would mean doing 3 chapters an episode the whole season - they'd end up losing stuff along the way.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

narm00 posted:

They'd be leaving out the final girlfriends - Meme is #11 and Naddy is #13, so two missing.

I'm sceptical they'd pace that quickly; they seem to be happy with 2 or 2.5 chapters an episode, and getting to Naddy would mean doing 3 chapters an episode the whole season - they'd end up losing stuff along the way.

They showed Meme during the end credits here, though.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
the manga keeps mentioning theres a light novel out but thats the only place i can find ANY reference to it

narm00
Feb 18, 2006

Spookydonut posted:

the manga keeps mentioning theres a light novel out but thats the only place i can find ANY reference to it

Translation's here.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Mah boi has learned to not talk so he doesn't cover up things with speech bubbles

So proud of you

narm00
Feb 18, 2006

Supremezero posted:

Mah boi has learned to not talk so he doesn't cover up things with speech bubbles

So proud of you

Specifically, he managed it for Chapter 163, where he keeps shtum to let us see the girls in gothic lolita outfits.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
rewatching the hahari ED and noticed that hakari is pouting something fierce because her mother took the role of alice and forced her own daughter to be the queen of hearts

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Chatper 164 -- God Slayer: Kimetsu no Aiba

In which someone makes one of Rentaro's girlfriends cry and then really, really, really, really, really regrets it.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

Couple of weeks late on this one now, but (chapter 168) new girlfriend dropped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The gag/setup in 168 is one of my favorite things the series has done lmao