Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Sometimes hanging the lampshade works, other times it feels lazy. I haven't watched the EP yet but I trust them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

They are soulmates so he really loves them back, is the thing. It's not obligation or just to spare them a pointless death, he really really really really REALLY loves the girls. He's a hopeless romantic.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah they may just like each other due to shared experience of being jerked around by rentarou and his soulmate nonsense. I mean they did share a kiss.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I think it's heavily implied that you will eventually meet your soulmate. It may take 40 years but if they're out there you will eventually meet and fall in love. If you don't follow through that's when you die.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well now I feel bad for her. I know someone has to be at the bottom of the hierarchy if you arranged it that way but I like book girl, I think she's cute.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'm not going to rank the girls when there are only four of them. It feels unfair to them.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Nano knows what she wants and how to get it. This direct approach puts her ahead of the other girls who are various shades of shy and/or crazy. This has its downsides, as demonstrated in this week's episode, the direct approach can cause problems.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Spring is the springtime of our youth

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't know, do sunglasses break eye contact? I'd say at least some of them do and the Vice Principal's would count as one too.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

No just has one who varies between short and bootylicious.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

A potion that makes your clothes melt off? Don't give the potion gremlin any ideas.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Best part of the episode

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't know, I think I'd be okay with it, but I'd want to meet the guy first to see if he doesn't give off cult vibes.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rentarou is a good boy. He comes off as super devoted. Now if this were girl 99 I'd probably object just on principle, no man can handle that much estrogen.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Holy poo poo this show keeps delivering. I can't believe what I just saw, but this raises questions. Like can blind people have soulmates?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I think the closest they'll fly to the sun is tomboy gfs, no way is this series brave enough to loot femboy hooters.

I'd love to be proven wrong.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

If we get a trans gf I will be over the loving moon. I'd also be pleased with a boy but I'm not holding my breath.

Also Is the manga being officially localized anywhere or do I have to resort to the high seas?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Tea Party Crasher posted:

The 1 Adult Woman Who Is Really, Really, Really, REALLY Going To Jail

She's rich, she can take Rentarou to a private island where their love is legal. But yeah, she's going to jail in the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan Area.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Nope, they paid extra for this one. I wish each girl got her own ending but sadly budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Looking it up and that's... Unfortunate