Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I liked the first two episodes a lot, but I just watched the third episode and drat this has me loling AND bawling like what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Spookydonut posted:

Strap in this thing is a rollercoaster

gently caress yeah I'm all in

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Just watched episode 6 and I was not expecting Jekyll and Hyde Walter White diaper wearing GF

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Just caught up with the anime and I'm fully invested in this madness

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Mirage posted:

I hope the people who didn't like Shizuka when she was introduced are properly reflecting now.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Someone in the thread has an avatar of chibi Shizuka from the ending that is cute, which I appreciate all the more because I saw they had posted about wanting to check out the show in the 2023 Fall anime thread.

What I appreciated about her introduction episode is not only that her love for books is cute and relatable, but that Renataro doesn't try to "fix" her and instead dedicates his energy to making it easier for her to express herself in the way that she feels comfortable. It really sold me on the premise of him truly loving them all in their own unique ways and being dedicated to giving them all their equal due, it's wholesome.

Tea Party Crasher fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Dec 14, 2023

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I want a gif of Shizukas little walk cycle from the ED as an avatar but I'm bad at editing to get it centered and looping well.

I used this website to resize and edit my avatar, maybe it can help you out

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Kvantum posted:

Not putting Shizuka at S Tier? :mods:

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Spookydonut posted:

Trying to compare or rank any of the girlfriends should be a criminal offense

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Spookydonut posted:

Trying to compare or rank any of the girlfriends should be a sixer

GateOfD posted:

Shizuka (is) minus 1

:mods:

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Zwingley posted:

i didnt need subtitles to parse exactly how unhinged it was honestly

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Here I thought they were going to pull some sort of twist about the love between him and the mom being more of a familial one where she appreciates his relationship with her daughter, which in hindsight is one of the most naive things I've ever assumed

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

What could ever make you think this program would back away from the bit.

Rest assured I will never underestimate it again

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

The 1 Adult Woman Who Is Really, Really, Really, REALLY Going To Jail

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Oh wait never mind she's rich she can probably get away with it for awhile

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

11 seems like a weird number to end on. I would imagine there's at least one more left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

HEY EVERYBODY THIS GUY SKIPS THE ENDING