Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Southern Cassowary posted:

yeah that whole bit and the bit with the cat was kind of eh. weaker episode than the first one.

The first bit with the cat was good though. By which I mean when Karane noticed the cat and went "it's a cat!" in her head and just stared at it for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Yes. Apparently it contains every phrase she could ever possibly need.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Didn't they say that everyone normally only has one? Just because you like each other and kiss on the lips doesn't mean you're also soulmates.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I mean, I am all for their burgeoning love, but that doesn't mean they're soulmates.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I think people have this weird idea that people can only ever date or kiss their soulmates, which is just not how the setting works as presented.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Spookydonut posted:

Also hakari's mother has two soulmates

They don't actually say that in the manga (at least up to where I've read, which is well past the point where it might come up). This is precisely what I mean by people making weird assumptions that it is only possible to fall in love with soulmates. Not every romance is a soulmate!

Edit: They aren't "less real" because of that either.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Oct 25, 2023

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

You shouldn't rank them because that goes against the spirit of the show, imo.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I'm not sure how you could possibly spoil who's a future girlfriend, since everyone is. This is not a show that contains characters who are not part of the polycule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Join the Rentarou Family.