Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

derra posted:

"Go out with me (and btw I have 99 other girls) or you'll die" is not a good look, even if it's true.

Rentaro is given a really, really lovely hand but he's gonna pull through, because he really loves his soulmate(s).

Incorrect.

He's given a really, really, really, really, really lovely hand, and he'll pull through because he really, really, really, really, really loves his soulmates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Don't worry.

It goes much, much farther into "How on earth does this work" territory, while still working.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Spookydonut posted:

The manga did a ranking chapter, it was a n-way tie because rentaro stuffed the ballet with millions of votes

And also the girls stuffed the ballots to make sure he won too

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Spookydonut posted:

SS: every single girlfriend
S: Rentaro

u fokkin wot m8

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Clarste posted:

I'm not sure how you could possibly spoil who's a future girlfriend, since everyone is. This is not a show that contains characters who are not part of the polycule.

Not Shizuka or Kusuri's moms!

... just Kusuri's Grandma.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Julias posted:

Vice principal already exists!

Are you SURE? What if she takes off her sunglasses and it's like "ZAP"

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

trucutru posted:

Karane has a typical tsundere personality, though not violent by any means.

:eyepop:

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Spookydonut posted:

i'm gonna guess making them cockney is an attempt to translate a kansai dialect

No. If you read a decent translation, there should've been an translator note at the end.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Xelkelvos posted:

Ranking is fine (they are all #1). Ranking them above or below each other is death though.

Rentarou is also #1 for the record.

This is canon. It is FACT.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
It'll probably end with chapter 22

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Nadeshiko soon fellow friends.
AMEEEEEEEEERICAAAAAAAAAA gently caress YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Spookydonut posted:

looks like we wont get nadeshiko in the next coir if that outro is anything to go by

Could just be leaving out the final girlfriend. Not like she's someone to have in shadow like Hahari.

Honestly the Hair Apocalypse bit would make for a good season ending, but they already showed Meme, so :shrug:

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

narm00 posted:

They'd be leaving out the final girlfriends - Meme is #11 and Naddy is #13, so two missing.

I'm sceptical they'd pace that quickly; they seem to be happy with 2 or 2.5 chapters an episode, and getting to Naddy would mean doing 3 chapters an episode the whole season - they'd end up losing stuff along the way.

They showed Meme during the end credits here, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Mah boi has learned to not talk so he doesn't cover up things with speech bubbles

So proud of you