Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The manga is absolutely hilarious so I look forward to seeing how the anime adapts it to screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ok episode 1 was funny as all hell, good stuff.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hakari's definitely closer to the "completely insane" side of the 100 girlfriends spectrum than she would like to admit.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'd say the voice acting and the added visuals of what the story in the book actually looks like help elevate the show version of this arc above the manga for me. Or maybe I'm just in a sentimental mood lately.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Clarste posted:

You shouldn't rank them because that goes against the spirit of the show, imo.

I ranked them all number 1.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Big Leg posted:

that avatar better be rotating soon then

Tell astral to increase the avatar size limit then!!! It was already hell getting Shizuka under size and all the other girls go above the size limit by themselves it sucks

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Fangz posted:

I feel fairly confident that at some point in the manga we will get a blind girlfriend.

Maybe it'll be zing at first listen for her.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Someone in the thread has an avatar of chibi Shizuka from the ending that is cute, which I appreciate all the more because I saw they had posted about wanting to check out the show in the 2023 Fall anime thread.

What I appreciated about her introduction episode is not only that her love for books is cute and relatable, but that Renataro doesn't try to "fix" her and instead dedicates his energy to making it easier for her to express herself in the way that she feels comfortable. It really sold me on the premise of him truly loving them all in their own unique ways and being dedicated to giving them all their equal due, it's wholesome.

Glad I sold you on the show lol, Shizuka's intro episode was incredibly sweet and built on the corresponding manga chapter a lot which was great.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I want a gif of Shizukas little walk cycle from the ED as an avatar but I'm bad at editing to get it centered and looping well.

The hardest part is keeping it under the avatar size limit and still having it be relatively smooth animation.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The Hanazono family is completely mental, god bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Rody One Half posted:

You have seen nothing of Hahari.

Yeah I follow the manga, it's just that even at this early stage they're already pretty feral.