Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

first ep had me laugh out loud a couple times which is a good sign for the rest of the anime. hoip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Southern Cassowary posted:

yeah that whole bit and the bit with the cat was kind of eh. weaker episode than the first one.

at least with the vice principal it was aware of how gross that poo poo is and played off that. still bleah but the ep still had some good jokes

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

good & cute ep, lmao especially at the ending

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GateOfD posted:

I don't get the if you don't end with your soulmate, you die bit.

Cause I'm sure there's tons of people that never meet their soulmates and that's just that.

and they all have died or will eventually die...makes you think...

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

another great ep, had an lol at the the teacup ride CGI. Nano is a treat

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

S: nano

A: inda, shizuka

B: hakari

yeah

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fanservice aside, this might've been the funniest ep so far imo. especial lol at the gag of Shizuka becoming a castaway. Nano continues to be win

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fuckin meth lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Spookydonut posted:

Hahari has a lot of issues, i hope they skim over the icky parts of that backstory.

Episode 10: it's milfin time

:pwn:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

christ

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014