Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Oh of course they got Belldandy (Kikuko Inoue) for Unilord, they'd be daft not to if they had the choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I mean, if you write a comic with a brittish superhero who isn't a complete arse what are you writing?

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Oct 19, 2023

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
That said I am concerned this is all we're getting for this go-around depending on what the episode order was on this season.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I'm terrible, all I could think of during Spirits and Tzveta's last drink was that scene in gravity falls where the paper copy of dipper accidently "drinks" himself to death

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
It does feel like we should be raring to go for the next arc, which is a lot more Shy focused, but weren't sitting here fearing a OPM2 happening.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I think if Kufufu being a litteral loony tune and the show absolutely gunning for that did a lot of the legwork for the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Given how dour the fight that was happening around her was, she was very much appreciated.