Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Cugel the Clever posted:

Gotta say, an ouroboros of "what if we responded to war crimes with our own war crimes" does not lead to great results.

Grip it and rip it posted:

But maybe... this time...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tIdCsMufIY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECscKICzsJ0

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43wKgnOBEtY

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Yeah, generally speaking, ammo dumps don't go up in one big floof.

Yeah they go more like a firework factory

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

pantslesswithwolves posted:

What a loving chode. What does he expect to do other than get in the way?

One can only hope

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I genuinely thought the same thing is that probe worthy

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Wait I thought Elon was all about freeze peach on the bird app now

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbgRk_hlM3U

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

ded posted:

the first president to openly criticize isreal will get impeached and or lose the next election. we have a long history of letting isreal poo poo all over us and doing absolute gently caress all about it.

Kennedy probably said something.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I find it hard to believe that Israel the country with multiple cyber warfare, intelligence and espionage agencies didn't know what they were doing

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Kith posted:

both things are true

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pLvt8PNhCI

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Cugel the Clever posted:

IDF soldier: "What, so if the Hamas raid had crossed the border in ambulances instead of technicals, we'd have had to sit on our hands while they murdered us??"

*uses an advanced drone to track a Gaza ambulance in hi-res 8k, watching it pick up injured children from the unrecognizable devastation of their home, then make its way to the front gates of a hospital overwhelmed with abject human suffering*

IDF soldier: "Would you constrain our ability to defend ourselves from extermination??!"

*reaches lazily toward a big red button, waiting for responders to rush towards the incoming emergency vehicle before pressing it. Outside the hospital, the lives of the last members of a once large family are snuffed out, alongside those desperately trying to save them*

IDF soldier: "These barbarians only understand violence."

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Alchenar posted:

Israel's neighbours are all a stiff breeze away from being failed states, there is zero risk of Israel having to fight a conventional war and in fact it is far more likely that the trend of normalisation continues after current events settle down because the primary foreign policy goal of everyone in the region is dealing with the psychotic theocracy that's handing out weapons to every reactionary terrorist group it can find.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

quote:

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white Israeli children

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Adopted kids are your kids. You do not need to be weird about genetics to be a parent. Complete sidenote, but still

They aren't from sacred untainted seed or whatever the gently caress these cum chasers want.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

psydude posted:

You do know that most Israelis are of middle eastern descent, right?

Trying to frame an ethno-religious conflict on the other side of the world from an American context in the name of anti-Imperialism is like peak irony.

e: Let me preempt a bunch of posts here by explicitly saying that I'm taking issue with the extremely reductionist and American-centric assertion that all Israelis are white. I'm not responding to the semen thing, which I agree is a very weird thing for an official government account to be posting.

Let me be clear, then, that this critique isn't of my post then, just some poo poo you needed to take out of context to "um actually" me some ethnicity lesson that was unnecessary.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I'm going to clarify then. It's gross ethno-religious and ethni-nationalist propaganda, and has the same undertones of colonialist settler victim narratives that fuel nationalist propaganda.

Didn't you watch starship troopers?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
pre-deployment is such a poo poo show if repeatedly checking the box and lost paperwork could you imagine they lost your cum and you had to do it again lol

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Vahakyla posted:

I think that's a pretty narrow view on the realpolitik side of it.

While not exactly friendly, Israel still offers a counterbalance to Syrian government forces, and generally does not harbor the geopolitical opponents of US and EU. It also has provided plenty of testing for weapon systems in combat against its neighbors, and can be trusted to an extent to not sell that poo poo forward. That's just to name a few.

Bro they fwd everything they get on us to China.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
There's nothing underneath worth protecting

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Unreasonable doubt being accepted into discourse is a good way to sabotage a group, if that CIA pamphlet is to be believed.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Cugel the Clever posted:

Maybe the easiest way to get generic diversity is to not have anti-miscegenation laws and welcome immigrants from populations outside your narrow conception of "acceptable" DNA.

Nah, why not just march in the streets with tiki torches chanting "Arabs will not replace us" and collect dead soldiers' pure balls?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

orange juche posted:

Shim just shimposts, and there are sometimes nuggets of truth or enlightenment in the post. This is the way of things, as it has been, as it shall be in the future.

Shim's advice to the wife of an intel geek in the air force years back was legendary, and also 100% factual for how a typical SCIF rat's career goes.

Genuinely changed my life pls someone post it

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

goatsestretchgoals posted:

Aww Israel and SA were best buddies before, what happened in April 1994?

April 27 posted:

South Africa holds its first fully multiracial elections, marking the final end of the last vestiges of apartheid. Nelson Mandela wins the elections and is sworn in as the first democratically elected president the following month.

No idea

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I kind of though this would be helpful in identifying fascist "pro-palestine" voices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vea-HXQ7V0

America also has the largest amount of diaspora of any other country and there are fascists in OUR country that want to deport people "back" to places they have never been, and can make money doing it.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Count Roland posted:

I'm not watching that video, but seeing Jake Shields, MMA fighter of some minor note, on that list makes me think that these people aren't overly influential. Or so I hope.

Fair enough they're not, it's more about reminding people there are still grifters that aren't the usual voices on this one

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I mean most all conservative cultures are hosed up and repressive but that's why we're "the great Satan" that tempts them and suffers them to live.

This is what the conservative fantasy is. Society is the Boogeyman when it is accepting and tolerant, and it is good when we repress and punish that which relieves pain outside serving a master.

The conservative fantasy is an illness because they often see themselves as the class who should be master.

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jan 20, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT