Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

telling them im going to install bsd on their laptops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:jerry:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

jump out of a bush and yell "BITCOIN!"

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
telling them about how people didn’t have cell phones and had to read magazines or stare at the wall when waiting at the dentist

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

showing them best case scenarios for the effects of global warming when they're my age

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
*holding a flashlight under my face* The roblox (or whatever, I don't fuckin know) was coming from INSIDE the house!!!

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Got my RMS costume all sorted for this Halloween. Its incredible, the pickable foot skin is actually edible and tastes like sour straps

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

handing out copies of killing hope by william blum to trick or treaters and getting my house egged.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sweevo posted:

jump out of a bush and yell "BITCOIN!"

asking all trick or treaters if they wanted to see my nft collection

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

Buck Turgidson posted:

Got my RMS costume all sorted for this Halloween. Its incredible, the pickable foot skin is actually edible and tastes like sour straps

looks like rms' laptop screen is off again

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
dressed like a wireless router with a blinking red light labeled “internet”

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

dressing up as fiat currency and telling kids to gooogle ron paul

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

make today's children rate 15 vintage pictures on a cached copy of 2001 hotornot before getting candy

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

showing kids print outs of screenshots of my angelfire.com wrestling e-federation from 1998 and yelling 'this is what the internet used to be! we used to have so much fun on there!!' until i get arrested on my own front porch

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

dress up as a member of crongress that's going to ban tiktok

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

requiring the kids to solve a CAPTCHA before they can have candy. it will be one of those "select all images with a bus in them" ones and they'll all be AI-generated garbage

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

select all images with a 5 1/2 inch floppy

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

my halloween costume is a jaded gen x-er who maybe could have done something about the world being eaten but higher education and real estate were still just barely affordable in the 90s and we thought george bush was a funny chill guy

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

oh who the heck am i kidding, i'm just going to do the same thing i do every year, open the door and silently eat the candy in front of them until they leave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Making the kids dial a number on a rotary phone to get candy :twisted: