Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
hockee

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Already tired of that stupid airhorn

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Is that Nick Foligno I see lmao

Kale
May 14, 2010

Oh my gosh it's time finally. Connor Bedard still just lookin' like a kid on the bench.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Yeah Rusty :) great pass Letang :siren:

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Ace Jameson posted:

Already tired of that stupid airhorn
HONK HONK HONK

Also :siren:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Yeah Rusty :) great pass Letang :siren:

not to be outshone by Karlsson, I guess

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Rusty :siren:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I don't expect the Hawks to win. I just want Bedard to do something cool.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Bedard hasn't scored in 8 minutes. Is he cooked?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Powershift posted:

Bedard hasn't scored in 8 minutes. Is he cooked?

I do like how the Pens were already shading hard on him on the PP. I guess ya gotta

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Bedard fell down hasn't scored. Confirmed biggest bust this side of Alexandre Daigle.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

first thing bedard did in the league was lose a faceoff

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I loving love that we have a 3rd line that can skate

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I loving love that we have a 3rd line that can skate

That's nice.

Not a super great period honestly. Pens bleeding shots against

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I don't like that Pittsburgh has Erik Karlsson on their team

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Bedard obviously skilled but so wispy, still needs to grow into his body

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Still no goals for for Hawks? Come on now, I risked my impeccable reputation on you guys.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Mind_Taker posted:

I don't like that Pittsburgh has Erik Karlsson on their team

I'm cool with it

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

...! posted:

I'm cool with it

Yes, but have you considered: gently caress the penguins?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

That wasn't a high stick, that was a low face.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Should be four minutes there

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I also don't like that Chicago has Connor Bedard on their team. Lots of bad outcomes in the NHL recently IMO

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
Haha well okay

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Teej's stick drags the other one up, we all saw it

Kale
May 14, 2010

Jesus Christ Schrodinger's Penalty! :psyduck:

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
… the WHAT Pats?

Kale
May 14, 2010

Excellent whistle

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
16 shots isn't great. Have the Penguins considered allowing fewer?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Abner Assington posted:

GCR is continuing their excellent form from last year and getting caved in. EK65 also having an exceedingly high event game, but unlike those 3 actually creating high dangers for so he's evens on the xGs.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

GCR is continuing their excellent form from last year and getting caved in. EK65 also having an exceedingly high event game, but unlike those 3 actually creating high dangers for so he's evens on the xGs.

I blame Crosby and Guentzel for that because Rust had a great first period imo.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Woah its the doctor from idiocracy they just interviewed

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Abner Assington posted:

The Hawks are mostly throwing pucks on net from everywhere but even so 16sog is a bit much to give up to that team.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Jeff Carter loving sucks number 1 on the year.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
CREEPY RORY ON PP1 :lmao:

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

bedard sucks at faceoffs smh

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

I blame Crosby and Guentzel for that because Rust had a great first period imo.

Can't say I don't disagree.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Pens need to get it going a little bit here. Not a great game so far

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

In case you guys weren't aware, Bedard has infact not won the Calder, Hart and Art Ross yet

and now a word from our Roblox sponsors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight2m
Jul 26, 2002

Touchdown Steelers

Diet Crack posted:

In case you guys weren't aware, Bedard has infact not won the Calder, Hart and Art Ross yet

and now a word from our Roblox sponsors

But they are polishing the Lady Byng, just in case.