Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
gently caress Corey Perry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hey Bedard, that's how you do it

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
oh that was very nice.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
hell fuckin yeah Sid, that was slick

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Love that passing

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

why are they fawning over this kid so much it's embarrassing

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
mrazek waaay out of position drat

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

that's in, give the assholes a penalty

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol confirmed on. Owned.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:lol: gently caress you chicago

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

dumbshit offsides review on the first day of the season, love it

Kale
May 14, 2010

Chicago's game going about how I expected

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Sid's line hemmed in getting shelled and eventually goal against. Womp.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Eyyyy got one

Kale
May 14, 2010

Connor Bedard point :3:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Eh, when you think about it, Bedard only has 1 more NHL assist than I do.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

marioinblack posted:

Eh, when you think about it, Bedard only has 1 more NHL assist than I do.

How much younger is he than you

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Is the Calder Trophy in the building? will they award it to him in the intermission or wait until the end of the game?

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

How much younger is he than you

:smith:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Not really in love with what I've seen from the Pens tonight

Knight2m
Jul 26, 2002

Touchdown Steelers

Ginette Reno posted:

Midseason form.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

I dig Jarry, the third line, Karlsson, and Rust

there's a lot of good stuff for an opening game

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

They've been really bad in their own zone and slowing play through the neutral zone. EK/Rust and I think a lot of the bottom 6 has been pretty good.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

problem is they didn't really try in the pre-season
and historically they don't really try through the start of the season because they're old and don't want to get injured going balls out before the new year

I think we're seeing some good poo poo that'll get better as the system tightens up

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

They've been really bad in their own zone and slowing play through the neutral zone. EK/Rust and I think a lot of the bottom 6 has been pretty good.

There's been some stuff I've liked. EK/Rust for sure. Jarry.

Not being able to take it to a bad team on home ice is a bit troubling though

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

These failed zone clears are killer. Early season blah blah.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Creepy Rory sucks point blank I guess

Turbo Jesus
Mar 17, 2007

Pop that tarp off.
Absolute robbery by Jarry.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That's an opening night call that'll disappear midseason.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Not sure if it's my potato MacBook but the ESPN streaming feels especially lovely so far

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

PING

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

:siren: EQUALIZER

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

ugh either PoJ shouldn't be chasing or Haskins should switch off. Can't let a guy be free on the slot like that.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Feels just like last year's team right down to blowing leads

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I smell a Bedard OT winner on the horizon :getin:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Holy poo poo Mrazek

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The first thing I see of Eric Karlsson in a Penguins uniform is shattering his stick on a one-timer.

Holy gently caress, that is more red in the stands than there should be.

E- :siren: :laffo: :siren:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

DICKINSON :siren:

In-goal angle of that was sick

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Terrible bounce but lmao that the Pens start off their new season blowing another third period lead so thoroughly that they arent getting a point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Oh wow Jarry out played again? No way. Pens blowing another lead? Heck yea.