Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Penguins hockey is back baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I think this would have been cooler if it was on a Saturday and the games started at like 1:00. This is too many games at once imo :colbert:

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Ludwig is Czech for "not Chad Ruhwedel"

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

yeah that didn't look like anything in real time. Really sucks considering it was his first NHL game.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

oh man I did not need that slo mo reply of Ludvig, unconscious, falling to the ice

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

lmao at Schwartz throwing his stick not get called for it and then score

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

The kraken cannot PK to save their life

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Jared McCann is still pretty cool

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

there's the 2023-24 caps

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Was that a goal from the 3rd line :O

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Tweak posted:

kraken have felt on their heels all game

Because they have been! I'm surprised it took this long for Carolina to tie the game.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Kraken getting 3 in the first to setup giving up another multigoal lead. They're anything if not consistent.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Pens are still butt but at least I have a bunch of ducks on my fantasy team...

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Rust had more saves than Jarry there

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I mean if you squint hes pushing a guy into his own goaltender

fake edit: lmao here comes the least scary 5 on 3 in hockey.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Malkin bailing out the homies once again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Oh hey guess what happened?

And they're truly getting caved in this period. Playing for a point cause they can't seal the deal..