Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shinjobi posted:

Hathaway's flash

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes:

I had a migraine and didn't watch the game last night, but caught the replay this morning and everyone getting tossed in the 3rd was hilarious

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Wow I can't believe Corey Perry just murdered Henry Kissinger like that.

Don’t try to redeem Corey Perry

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gary’s gonna push for it to be 4 southern cities: Atlanta, Houston, Albuquerque, and a second team in Arizona because that was the missing piece.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bBns6ZUn0U

Happy anniversary to the funniest call of all time

I don’t know why I always thought that was from a playoff game…

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:perfect:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Eric the Mauve posted:

They're both on the list, right below Fort Wayne and Altoona

Also below a second team in Arizona.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Aphrodite posted:

Oh did they book them in 2003 1995?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Diet Crack posted:

It was none of the above due to Covid and was just Called something else like NHL Outside or something

e: yeah

My first memory of that game was Dusty and Aurora Gooch. After that, yeah, it was a cool backdrop.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

https://twitter.com/spelunky_/status/1754898325688426777

uhh someone get Cale some media training cause goddamn that's a quote

Jesus loving Christ

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

deoju posted:

The next player to get an easy ENG against the Leafs better wind up a huge fake slapper and then just give it a little tappy tap in.

gently caress that, do something crazy like the Michigan or whatever and get dumb old purists pissed the gently caress off.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Matt Zerella posted:

LMBO if Rempe got that goal

It went off his knee lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

heehee posted:

team full of the guy i always make in nhl games (6'8 300lbs fastest skater in the league)

Need to go full CLARENCE BEEFTANK with the shortest/fastest/heaviest combo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Aphrodite posted:

Florida's not even 80 in December normally.

Also it feels like half of Quebec is down here around Hollywood Beach between November and April.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

And +2 Mullet

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Spelling Mitsake posted:

What the gently caress, he's still in the league? I honestly thought he retired after the Rangers finally dumped him a few years ago.

His homophobic rear end played like every game for the Panthers last season.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go Panthers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

That’ll be a hell of a jersey crest

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Utah Fanatics, named obviously for the jersey manufacturer

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Utah Johnnys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

lol if Boston blows consecutive 3-1 leads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

shyduck posted:

Should be worth noting the Bruins beat the Panthers in all 4 meetings this season

For what that’s worth, they were all close games, including two OT and another that nearly went.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Same vs the Leafs, that's been pretty relevant

shyduck posted:

So what we're saying is we know nothing

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

WeaponX posted:

lol leafs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

ZeeBoi posted:

NHL N/V May: lol leafs

:hai:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

HOLY gently caress posted:

what the gently caress. are they being blackmailed or something?????

Why else would someone live in Edmonton?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmfMQ8wx5k0

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Bard Maddox posted:

I forget every year that there’s a Mark Messier leadership award that has one member on the voting committee: Mark Messier

who would be some other guys to just get a random award

The Joe Thornton Cock Out Award
The Billy Smith Reddest rear end Goalie Award (to be renamed for Jordan Binnington post-retirement)

The Pelle Lindbergh Driving Trophy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

SilvergunSuperman posted:

gently caress boston

forever and always

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Gonz posted:

*looks at the Dallas Stars*

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Jhet posted:

If only they had like a second channel that they could put it on instead and actually have a pre game show or something.

And preempt or potentially delay a repeat of “Cornhole: 2024 Cornhole Mania”?! Unthinkable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CLAM DOWN posted:

i hope florida takes it all now