Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

My parents came to pick me up early from summer camp and i knew something bad happened. we drove in silence for about 20 minutes before my dad spilled it. Soldier76, Tracer, Junkrat, and Roadhog were all gay. I never cried like that, ever, before or since. Felt like i was really dying. A lot more of the characters are gay now, but nothing hit me like that time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

In a fair world, I would be cumming to Cortana right now. But this is not a fair world. Never was, actually. *tries to stand up but it's too much for me so I sit back down and play it off like I was just shifting my weight*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
The devs have hosed us in the rear end. They have bent us over, and buttfucked us all. And all we can do is turn around, get on our knees, and suck their dicks. Without wiping it off or anything. Then the devs lift up their leg and we suck on their balls and eat their asses a little. That's what the devs have done to us. Then they dress us up in their wives clothes. Then we start doing a roleplay. It pisses me off so much to talk about this but it's just the reality of what's happening. I wish I could be less explicit but I can't.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

The devs have hosed us in the rear end. They have bent us over, and buttfucked us all. And all we can do is turn around, get on our knees, and suck their dicks. Without wiping it off or anything. Then the devs lift up their leg and we suck on their balls and eat their asses a little. That's what the devs have done to us. Then they dress us up in their wives clothes. Then we start doing a roleplay. It pisses me off so much to talk about this but it's just the reality of what's happening. I wish I could be less explicit but I can't.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I shouldn't have to install mods to enjoy your game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

50 year old with a top kek hat: TRRUUUUUUUUEEEEE 👏

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ol yeller posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Oh you can still talk about games without relating it to sex acts? *chuckles* Oh you sweet summer child.

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*turns up DIsturbed - Sound of SIlence while waiting for you to ask what's wrong*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*turns up DIsturbed - Sound of SIlence while waiting for you to ask what's wrong*

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

headphones, shades, and hoodie up indoors. white knuckle grip on my vape

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
They p-p-put the mp5 charging handle on the righthand side. And the fire selector switch, is upside down. Why would they do that dude. What the gently caress am I gonna do. Oh my god.
Dispatcher: Keep talking to me, okay? Just stay on the line. You're gonna be okay. It's a beta, there's still time.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

They p-p-put the mp5 charging handle on the righthand side. And the fire selector switch, is upside down. Why would they do that dude. What the gently caress am I gonna do. Oh my god.
Dispatcher: Keep talking to me, okay? Just stay on the line. You're gonna be okay. It's a beta, there's still time.

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Oct 13, 2023

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

----------------

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

P-Mack posted:

My penis cares not. Have at you!

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull posted:

50 year old with a top kek hat: TRRUUUUUUUUEEEEE 👏

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

blinds: closed
door: locked
sweatshirt: Kohl's men's XL
Spotify: Daily Mix 2 | Powerman 5000, Dope, Perturbator, and more

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

symbolic posted:

blinds: closed
door: locked
sweatshirt: Kohl's men's XL
Spotify: Daily Mix 2 | Powerman 5000, Dope, Perturbator, and more

One X on the shirt? *guffaws*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kongming posted:

One X on the shirt? *guffaws*

i know bro it's just- well ever since i heard they were canceling Hyenas i just...really hard to reach out to Papa John's when you're just feelin off, you know? i just... [pauses, covers mouth with back of hand] can you give me a minute dude? sorry

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Bald spot at 23 guy: and what does that have to do with the gameplay? :rolleyes:

ol yeller posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

ol yeller posted:

In a fair world, I would be cumming to Cortana right now. But this is not a fair world. Never was, actually. *tries to stand up but it's too much for me so I sit back down and play it off like I was just shifting my weight*

lmao

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Dongicus posted:

BEEETRAAYAALLL. BEE-TRAYAL. BETRAYED ME. THIS rear end SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Dongicus posted:

BEEETRAAYAALLL. BEE-TRAYAL. BETRAYED ME. THIS rear end SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

My parents came to pick me up early from summer camp and i knew something bad happened. we drove in silence for about 20 minutes before my dad spilled it. Soldier76, Tracer, Junkrat, and Roadhog were all gay. I never cried like that, ever, before or since. Felt like i was really dying. A lot more of the characters are gay now, but nothing hit me like that time.

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

symbolic posted:

i know bro it's just- well ever since i heard they were canceling Hyenas i just...really hard to reach out to Papa John's when you're just feelin off, you know? i just... [pauses, covers mouth with back of hand] can you give me a minute dude? sorry

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

*tapping empty strawberry marg* hoyo hosed us. leave the jug, ma

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

*tapping empty strawberry marg* hoyo hosed us. leave the jug, ma

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goldmine btw

Adbot