Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc

Duck and Cover posted:

Stealing poo poo is easy and the people who are like "ohhhh it's too difficult" are very dumb. I put them above the people who refuse to use ad block but way below what qualifies as human.

I wanted to rewatch Star Trek TNG a few weeks ago but the only stealing methods I could find (do we still get banned for talking about this?) were absurdly large file size 4k remastered versions.... it was almost inconvenient enough to make me pay for Paramount Plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc

Thanks Ants posted:

Get the DVDs out from your local library

oh dang I forgot all about libraries

wait poo poo I don't own any optical media readers anymore

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc
Thank you for all the resources. Glad we don't get banned for talking about this anymore. And I'm.... not sure what to say to the guy who told me to go watch star trek in the middle of a Best Buy. But I appreciate the effort.