Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

Debate and/or Discuss.

I know for a fact that ad blockers work on Youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I use an ad blocker on youtube. poo poo works fine

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I understand how to use the command line and understand it. I just think it's a pain in the rear end.

lookit this nerd
lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bertha the Toaster posted:

If you're too stupid to type "yt-dlp" and past in the link of the video you want downloaded, you don't deserve to download the thing. gently caress, I'm fairly certain that if you drag the link of a video onto the yt-dlp exe it'll just download the thing without any typing.

I just use ABP and youtube cant really do anything about it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EightFlyingCars posted:

Vinegar might be the best use of three dollars i've ever spent on the app store, it strains all the extraneous youtube poo poo out and just Plays A Video File in the browser instead. never seen an ad since, and it has the added benefit of restoring picture-in-picture without needing to pay the youtube subscription

if anyone here has an apple thingie you really ought to give it a look

what in the gently caress do you need youtube picture in picture for?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Duck and Cover posted:

I think realizing command line is poo poo and picking an option that is less poo poo makes me more intelligent than somebody who smugly defends their bad decision as somehow the smart thing to do. I also don't like Linux.

I think that may make you a nerd. Or even a dork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mill Village posted:

The videos stop playing if you try to do something else on your device if it’s disabled.

now im confused, I only watch youtube on my pc