Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Ublock and enhanced fight. Turn off the blocking in enhanced and it should work again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I use Auto Tab Discard for that, tabs still look open but they're not doing anything.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Turning it off in about:config doesn't work in that mode?

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

They don't want to crash github.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

The ublock script didn't do much, but holy poo poo spoofing chrome finally gets rid of the stupid grey screen on every new video.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/user-agent-string-switcher/

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Welp, getting the delay now even when pretending to be Chrome. Guess they fixed it.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

The inbuilt youtube autocaptions are so poo poo. Yes, just censor or entirely miss out any even slightly offensive or naughty words. Great. I'm sure those who are deaf or deafened will thank you for that. It's great that they exist at all, but it also drives me mad.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Not true. You only have to pay if you want to use your graphics card to transcode. You don't have to pay to have it work remotely. You do have to pay one-time if you want the phone app.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Saw one once where it summarised a page about poisonous foods for dogs as things you should feed your dog.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Rip what.cd, gone but not forgotten.

Apparently soulseek still exists and is active, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

To get a film I go to my film site, type in the name of the film, and then I download the film and watch the film.

To get anything else, I got no clue man, I ain't on those sites.

I did find myself using IRC for something the other day, that was a blast from the past.