Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Vanced did die recently but revanced is still going strong and since you basically just break an old apk of YouTube with the patcher it's pretty unable to be stopped by YouTube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mebh
May 10, 2010

The General posted:

Just wait until somebody does this

Jesus Christ, Black Mirror was not supposed to be an inspirational guiding star. The Torment Nexus indeed.

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Weren't all the old Daily show side skits about stuff like "Arby's, why not challenge your stomach to a fight?" A paid product placement? I wouldn't mind more stuff like that. Behind the bastards' podcast product segments are also pretty amusing.

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Finally got round to setting up revanced properly, where you basically download an old .apk and then run it through the manager to modify it yourself. Fascinating process that makes you feel way more tech savvy than you actually are.

Have to turn auto updates off on my phone though so it never updates and goddamn, I did not realise that nearly every single android app updates a few times a week. It's nuts.