Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

emSparkly posted:

I mostly just play the same handful of funny videos or stream vods or longplays that I've been watching for the past 8 years. Falling asleep to a Doom 64 longplay gives you spooky dreams.

What are some funny longplays, I could use some bg noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Rocketmoney is the funniest one to me

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

emSparkly posted:

I did actually watch some actual cable tv a while ago and caught an and for Burger King. They brought back the jingle from when I was a kid and I kinda wanted to go there despite the fact I really hate their food. I am not immune and I feel like a disgusting animal because of it.

Yeah tapping into nostalgia via song seems like one of the most effective methods

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Elukka posted:

This is not a bad assumption. I had one YouTube ad leak through and it was an AI-generated Elon Musk trying to get you to link on some generated URL that's 100% either malware or some kind of crypto scam.

Lol I've seen that too, it was hilariously bad