Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Oh, is that what the annoying pop-up thing I immediately blocked said?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Tarkus posted:

I agree. I think people underestimate the cultural importance and utility of Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBEdZbZlBH8

Behold, YouTube's cultural importance and utility.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

The General posted:

There was an arms race forever ago and I got really tired of having to update my blockers/change blockers/try a different browser and blocker combo every other day.

Do you live in the grayscale 'before' world of TV shopping advertisements or something?

I have literally changed ad blockers only once in my entire lifetime.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Let's not dunk on the gormless ad-watcher too hard. His low standards are what keeps YouTube afloat, after all.