Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

purplestuffedworm
Oct 11, 2012
I used the official YouTube app for the first time in a while yesterday and immediately got an ad for plus-size Pilates, lose 46 lbs in your first month! Figured this would be an obvious takedown both for scam and health/safety reasons, but nope, I got an email this morning to let me know that Google's Trust and Safety team found it to be just fine and dandy.
I'm such a total square that I'd probably be willing to sit through a normal ad for like, leggings or whatever, to make sure the yoga video lady gets her penny for my view or whatever, but gently caress that, if YouTube actually cared about supporting creators they'd make sure good content didn't get stuffed full of absolutely rank maggot-laden garbage ads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU