Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I'm not removing my ad blocker and I'm not going to watch any ads. Youtube/Google/Alphabet/whatever executives need to git gud at business rather than passing their incompetence off on us; not my problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I still haven't seen the warning yet, but I'll never cave. Youtube doesn't realize how stubborn I can be when it comes to corporations trying to force things on me I don't want. They can get hosed.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Khanstant posted:

Just punch the loving monkey pay your dues

Nope. These are not my "dues" to pay. Youtube has a problem coming up with revenue, Youtube can pick themselves up by the bootstraps and figure it out. Not my problem.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The General posted:

The other day I did a search for some pics on google and 7/12 of the top results were all AI generated garbage pictures. On a lark I wanted to see if Edge and Bing could do any better, thankfully Edge immediately told me not to waste my time.

The reasons why I might need or want an """AI powered browser""" are never explained.

It's shareholder value, as steinrokkan said.