Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

flubber nuts posted:

If you're frightened of ads and you're holding on, you'll see commercials tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the ads are for really useful stuff you've been meaning to buy anyway.

found any good boots to lick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Tarkus posted:

Yeah, but you're complaining about poo poo that exists across the net, ad funded crap. The 'Advertisements even when paying in the future' thing is an odd assertion.

It's entirely possible that they might serve Youtube premium with ads but for the time being they are not and thus I get to watch youtube without a myriad of tools, hacks and vpns. I used to pay 100 bucks or more for cable, I'll happily pay 12 bucks or whatever for an ad free experience on a platform that enjoy watching. That's just my feeling on it tho.

you can get adblocks for free

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

give money to google only if you think that the billionaires are too poor

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

why would people log into youtube?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

are people aware that you can watch youtube without logging in?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Son of Rodney posted:

Alternatively if anyone can point me in the direction of a good music steamer that doesn't pay peanuts that'd be great, last I checked they all paid peanuts but some were at least salted.

i just made a good nice steamer just for you

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Vegetable posted:

It’ll honestly be much easier to jump through the hoops to subscribe to YouTube Premium at the Argentine price of US$2 than to do this incognito or alternate browser poo poo. $2 is nothing.

tip your landlord too while your at it

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

rear end-Haggis posted:

I'm sure that all this ad revenue will trickle down to the youtubers and streamers... Eventually. Within some sort of timeframe. I guess. Right?

what exactly , is an rear end-haggis?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

rear end-Haggis posted:

A fine mix of herbs and spices mixed into the cheek-hollows of your standard edible derrière, contents under pressure do not shake

thank you :tipshat:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

stop doxxing hbag!

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Khanstant posted:

Lol when adults have an iPhone

this

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

temple posted:

I appreciate personalized stuff but the "shopping experience" on random websites is usually trash. My doctor is helpful with suggesting stuff before it becomes an issue. GetCheapJorts.com doesn't help me in anyway.

how cheap are we talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

hbag posted:

we have a 50 inch tv, my stepdad uses it to play destiny 2

you live with your stepdad?