Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
You can use a chrome extension to do pip on yt which is actually great because so many websites have their own way of doing this. But yeah it’s useful having pip on yt vids on the sa app.

It sure would be funny to stop paying for YouTube music because they stop my ad blocker on yt desktop and I change how I use their stuff entirely. This thread has given a couple of possibilities where I can conceivably do that, even if it’s not as closely tied into Waze or w/e else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
All hail the cathode ray tube

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
They probably get told to. Most of those influencers are shotting absolutely anything for anyone

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
I moved to Firefox at home and stopped paying for yt music.

Brave browser doesn’t work nearly as well as yt music + Waze but it still doesn’t make up for yt music being poo poo or Google pulling poo poo.

idgaf how much I use it. this thread has reinforced how access should not be so consolidated.

Besides, I still give Google inordinate amounts of money in other ways:thumbsup: