Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you agree?
Yes, you are hurting the content creator's™ feelings and future
No, youtube is infringing on my rights with anti-ad blocker ads
Just click out and suck it up OP lmfao
I watch videos on dailymotion instead
Goku using incognito mode
View Results

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

keep seeing people saying this but uBlock origin on firefox seems to still be doing the job for me :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

as a fan of simracing i download so many cars

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

TACD posted:

Also for all this talk of an adblocking race, the uBlock Origin extension for Firefox hasn’t been updated since September 23 and is still working just fine 🤷🏻 is it really just Chrome and derivatives getting hit with this warning?

nah it looks they're just rolling out seemingly at random with different types of ad block blocking. i was the same (firefox and ublock origin) and hadn't seen anything until yesterday. now i get a pop up saying something like "adblockers are not allowed" and two choices like, "don't block ads" and "subscribe to premium".

for now i can close the pop up and carry on blocking ads but i think some people were saying they were getting a "three chances then we ban your account" type pop up.

i still have complete faith that the adblockers will prevail though