Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Their family trait is taking absolutely every opportunity that comes their way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Why would any of them stay with the strike other than Ed? They're all contract workers who are up there for a couple of years or whatever, and nothing about how the strike started was ever about Mars as much as it was their compensation being poo poo and an unsafe work environment.

Also the whole bit with the guy going "uh maybe you shouldn't skip the regulator" was hilarious. People in this timeline just love blowing themselves up.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Wordless searching beds, tossing personal items and assaulting people you used to work with until yesterday on a base of 100 people and probably know at least by name seems odd to you?

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

I don't want poo poo I don't like too, but since this has been bad for 2-3 seasons already I'm kinda enjoying the trainwreck. The only parts I really can't bare is Margot in Russia, kinda skipping through that part (and I don't even speak Russian).

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

The burger scene was so bad, I just kept forwarding it waiting for Sergei to get shot. loving hacks.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

All this song talk but the song I kept expecting to play in this episode is "Ooh Watcha Sayyy"

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Have none of you watched The Shape of Water?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

It's hard to do a alt history show about a history that very few people in the West (and in general) are actually familiar with.