Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Yes, If I don't turn off my TV in time after turning off my Playstation this Samsung car channel (presented by the History Channel) comes on with either lovely guitar riffs in between shows or dudes standing around a car and one of them is always near completely bald, but he spikes his remaining whisps all the towards middle and he has a chain wallet. It makes me so irrationally angry every time, and I'm too lazy to change it.

Know this exists for 24 hours a day is far worse than whatever bullshit SNL is death-rattling out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU