Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Anyone who thinks SNL is the worst it's ever been right now skip to 57:50 in this and watch the One Brother sketch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Jelly posted:

I don't even know how to watch it any more, they took it off Hulu a while ago which is the last streaming service I was aware had it.

I'm guessing now you have to watch it on the website in lovely quality with commercials?
NBC presumably stuck it on Peacock, the NBC streaming service no one uses.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Disco Pope posted:

Is Sarah Squirm or whatever still on it? She seemed to run with a slightly more interesting type of comedian, but gently caress, if SNL pays the bills, whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wvhet4Yl-Y