Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Chinatown posted:

if i see a SNL writer out on tha street ima slap the poo poo out that bitch no cap!!!

Keenan needs a good slap too he is incredibly bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Chinatown posted:

bro pull UP and lets do the thing :haibrow:

I'm out front I got a raptor let's goooo

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I actually like Pete Davidson, his silly murder mystery movie was really fun. So was his movie about living on long island

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Okay so what terror attack was Pete's dad killed in? 9-11 or something? Wait was his dad like a firefighter responding or was that just the movie

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Yeesh I thought that was a really weird plot point and had no idea it was real. So Pete was making snl money and his dad was still working as a firefighter? Maybe his snl money is poo poo, I got no idea, or maybe his dad just loved the job and helping people?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Pretty much yeah. Apparently the only reason Pete's father was even working that day was to pay off a loan from his son.

drat that's got to be a bit of a mind gently caress for him

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

That doesn't make it even worse? Your dad worked 9-11 to pay you back a thousand bucks? loving hell

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol good question I just believed them in good faith of the snl is poo poo thread

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's really weird that nothing under personal life on Wikipedia (the preliminary source) mentions his parents or family. I want your source now!

He does apparently have chron's disease as did my dad. Good luck on that journey bud, it's god awful and miserable

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

What a lovely beard lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Yep going to watch that 30 minute video thanks

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

awesome show great job!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004