Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Tarkus posted:

Remember, it's ok to be vague if it works. Regardless of which version you use (bing or gpt) it always filters the prompt through GPT4 to create the prompt, so your prompt is like a pre-prompt. It always fleshes it out for you as best it can. I suspect that's why the results are as good as they are.

I just keep getting drawing style art instead of what this dude is getting, Dark Crystal 80's movie style, I tried entering something like that and got pixel art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
lol I got this

opossum necromancer raising flesh into undead, 80's movie style

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I tried a television show style. didn't work as well as what you have but it was close.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Tarkus posted:

I tried a television show style. didn't work as well as what you have but it was close.

that was like 1 out of 12 that was good

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Bum the Sad posted:

what are you doing to get this dark crystal 80's puppet style? Like please post the prompts for a springboard.

much rather this thread be about opossum necromancers than prompts—but, if you need some inspiration, here’s what yielded those particular opossum necromancers:

a still frame from a 1980’s Hong Kong action movie featuring an opossum in a sorcerer costume who is summoning a putrid demon and several ghastly glowing ghosts with sharp dripping teeth from a rotting pile of bones, eyeballs, and flesh

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:wink:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tarkus posted:

Remember, it's ok to be vague if it works. Regardless of which version you use (bing or gpt) it always filters the prompt through GPT4 to create the prompt, so your prompt is like a pre-prompt. It always fleshes it out for you as best it can. I suspect that's why the results are as good as they are.

You can sweet talk the chatgpt implementation into not filtering your prompts, and honestly it doesn't look that different. Since it uses a fixed seed for all images the only reason images are different is due forcing different input prompts.

Here is "possum necromancer" with no added text.

And here is an "opossum" necromancer

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:hmmyes:

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

finally a good use for ai poo poo

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
history is so interesting now

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Opossums are very good at tricking predators

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

possums+gross meat and bones reminded me of working at KFC as a teenager

nice obelisk idiot fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Oct 17, 2023

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

always a pleasure doing business with an opossum necromancer

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Tunicate posted:

You can sweet talk the chatgpt implementation into not filtering your prompts, and honestly it doesn't look that different. Since it uses a fixed seed for all images the only reason images are different is due forcing different input prompts.

Here is "possum necromancer" with no added text.

And here is an "opossum" necromancer

Instead of "possum necromancer" you can try "common brushtail possum necromancer" ;)

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

we turn now to our opossum necromancer live on the sidelines

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

these opossum necromancer cohosts do not exist

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

for god, for queen, for country, for necromancy

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Read the title in a booze filled haze as opiun narcotics and am not disappointed

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Bula Vinaka posted:

Instead of "possum necromancer" you can try "common brushtail possum necromancer" ;)

Hardly a necromancer at all

Used Trichosurus vulpecula necromancer instead and it's a bit more sinister?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

This thread has left me terribly confused about the number of fingers opossums posses.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Opossum Necromancer would make a great name for a death metal band

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

HALT

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hazo fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Oct 17, 2023

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
The number of opossum/necromancy pictures posted by the OP may indicate an unhealthy obsession with either/both of the topics. I suggest getting some professional help. Soon.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Genesplicer posted:

The number of opossum/necromancy pictures posted by the OP may indicate an unhealthy obsession with either/both of the topics. I suggest getting some professional help. Soon.
Yeah... definitely. That's extremely weird. I dejectedly begin to box up my 17th century copy of the Liber incantationum, exorcismorum et fascinationum variarum and the dozens of possum memorabilia items decorating my house

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Genesplicer posted:

I tried to get an opossum therapist but I can’t get the AI to understand that I want the opossum giving the therapy, not receiving it.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Yeah... definitely. That's extremely weird. I dejectedly begin to box up my 17th century copy of the Liber incantationum, exorcismorum et fascinationum variarum and the dozens of possum memorabilia items decorating my house

Just put it on the shelf next to the autographed copy of the Malleus Malificarum. Not sure what to do with all the opossum stuff.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I feel like ai is going to drive everyone even more irreparably insane in short order. not me though, i'm normal, and smart, and immune to it.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

This is using the order name ("Didelphimorph necromancer") instead of opossum, i like the ring of skulls and the weird baldness

Tunicate fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Oct 17, 2023

naem
May 29, 2011

future holodeck prompts tested out itt

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

ain’t nothing wrong with me. no ticks. no rabies. none of the degradations of a life that ends on god’s schedule

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

P O O N I S

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

naem posted:

future holodeck prompts tested out itt

quote:

TROI: Well, you all remember a table, so let's start with that. Computer show me a table.
COMPUTER: There are five thousand forty seven classifications of tables on file. Specify design parameters.
TROI: Can you be more specific about the table? You mentioned it was smooth and cold. Can you remember what shape it was?
KAMINER: Long. It was long.
LAFORGE: Yeah, and it had a rectangular shape.
TROI: Computer, show me a rectangular conference table.
LAFORGE: It's too high. Computer, reduce the height of the table by twenty five percent.
WORF: No, the table was smaller. And it was inclined. Computer, decrease the table's surface area by twenty percent and incline the top fifteen degrees.
RIKER: No, it wasn't made of wood. It was smoother, more metallic.
TROI: Computer, make this a metal table.
(a sort of operating table appears)
LAFORGE: Yeah, that's starting to look right.
TROI: Was there anything else in the room? Furniture? Chairs? A door? Other people?
KAMINER: No, it was dark arts.
RIKER: Yes, there were dark arts. I couldn't see beyond the table.
TROI: Computer, lower the surrounding light level.
LAFORGE: There was an opossum right in my face. A dark opossum. Computer, give me a dark opossum right above the table.
COMPUTER: Specify opossum dark arts type.
LAFORGE: I couldn't tell. It was above me. An opossum necromancer.
COMPUTER: Estimated distance of necromantic opossum.
LAFORGE: I don't know. It was at least two or three metres above.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Dick Fontaine's AI posts have come up with some pretty fantastic usernames/dark druid spells

Dsctersserts wiith Dromind
Eyeballs from Afiroem
LOTHIIO-HOSTS VITH GOBINO
ARCHIIIE CURLY
OPOSUM IN a SORCEIPET
Surmwnamieg Fof Purdid'
Anut Gra₩DeBligt
HIGH TECH BLEANDER
Grgiducation
ƟAUMIGHM ∩LCHETS ⊓ROSONS
Drorii Hdrd GIOmng Ghost and Poubals
The CRNICAL ORPSULM

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Spooky username thread is that way -> https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4043509

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Who dares oppose the CRNICAL ORPSULM