Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
That's a real photo and you're just lowkey bragging that you get invited to all the cool Halloween parties.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

that opossum knows it's summoned a real and virulent evil when the demon starts talking about its favorite high-IQ television shows for clever people, like this obscure little cartoon called Rick and Morty

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

e: deleted one as i noticed some small skeletons. not very tasteful in context, even for this disgusting thread

nice obelisk idiot fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Oct 20, 2023

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

All of the other partygoers on their phones is slaying me. Did you ask it to do that or did the AI just know?

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I put in some terms that biased it towards actual photos of outdoor gender reveal parties (outdoor nikon canon dslr photo, etc), but nothing about taking photos or being on phones.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

these guys do not need necromancy in their lives, opossum

recovery is possible

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

nice obelisk idiot posted:

recovery is possible

A 1982 photo portrait of the opossum that is the president of the board of directors for the opossum necromancer recovery network

Too bad he wasn't wearing a wizard cap.

Edit:
I decided I wanted an old-timey wood block print of the opossum necromancer. I probably should have asked for an appropriately elaborate border around the image, but I had already specified a few things and was worried it would end up doing weird(er) things to the image like it has done in some others I've requested.

It's a summoning circle! Not a whatever-those-two-opossum-revenants-are-doing circle!

Bored fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Oct 20, 2023

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Just to help out...

If you have a premium Chat GPT account, you can use it to help you promptcraft:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7KXqqZ8C4

I think the prompts it creates will probably work on other AI image creation platforms as well.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

naem
May 29, 2011

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:stonk:

:nms:

:nms:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

this one is really cute
this is one of the most unsavory things that i've ever seen

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

I like to think that all slimy goo is leakage drawn from disgusting opossum anal glands that the AI just can't shake or drop for the best of it.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

what the hell I had just started messing with golf stuff 2 minutes before you posted that

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Oct 21, 2023

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Waking the Witch
Aug 20, 2011

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i just wanted to stop for a moment here and give my heartfelt thanks to everyone for making this thread #1 on the internet. an incredible act of sorcery in this day and age! couldn’t have done it without you. magick is real and it involves goons somehow

mods: if you are feeling feisty and want to celebrate, i would graciously accept a name change to “seo wizard”, and this unsavory duo as a new avatar:

been awhile since somethingawful.com was #1 in the charts. we’re probably talking amazing organic traffic here. at the top of all the search engines. gotta be worth something, right? text can be whatever you want

thank you and bless 🙏

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Looks like there were a lot of strangely named dark arts opossum speakeasies back in the day

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Goddamn :lmao:

naem
May 29, 2011

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz837PJooEY

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
Instructions unclear so I drew a raccoon who summons a happy pumpkin

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

these possums will be legendary, even in hell

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Nae posted:

legendary

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
I love these

Thanks. Opossum necromancer hangs out with skunk enchanter all the goddamn time.

edit: trying to get a whole crew of North American animals that are regularly seen on highways playing d&d just isn't working. But I do like how the Opossum is looking at the raccoon/panda hybrid next to it like,"What the gently caress are you supposed to be?"

weird that the ai keeps putting that weird hyprid into images.

Bored fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Oct 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

gonna need some Pageical Pecoluraton at the Undeeeaod