Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

MrQwerty posted:

gonna need some Pageical Pecoluraton at the Undeeeaod

I personally liked the cat making a face in the background. I just said to include others from magical animal community in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Bored posted:

Thanks. Opossum necromancer hangs out with skunk enchanter all the goddamn time.

i hope they were able to rekindle their friendship after such an intense disagreement and physical altercation

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Bula Vinaka posted:

i hope they were able to rekindle their friendship after such an intense disagreement and physical altercation

That was during their scavenging job. Neither of them worried about that after the night in question. They collaborate well over their sorcery projects. They just know not to scavenge in the same area anymore.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
competing against the likes of Mr. Ed or ALF was a tall order, and there were some serious missteps along the way

naem
May 29, 2011

I like to think this is how AI’s see the meat world

as far as they know these are accurate normal meat people experiences