Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

weird that it makes up its own version of words you have spelled correctly in your description.

Bored fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Oct 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dick Fontaine posted:

it would seem ai has two loves. stevie nicks and opossum necromancers

This one is rad

Nyan Bread posted:

I absolutely need to find and domesticate myself a possum before halloween.

Good luck with that. Healthy-ish opossums run at the drop of a hat squeak of the porch swing. Unlike raccoons, they do not return a few minutes later because of free cat food.

Wait, you said possum. I’ve never met a possum so they may let you befriend them. Australia has brave animals.

I didn't specify clothes or size and it ignored my style suggestion, but still pretty rad brushtail possum necromancer with army of dingoes.

Bored fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Oct 19, 2023

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

nice obelisk idiot posted:

recovery is possible

A 1982 photo portrait of the opossum that is the president of the board of directors for the opossum necromancer recovery network

Too bad he wasn't wearing a wizard cap.

Edit:
I decided I wanted an old-timey wood block print of the opossum necromancer. I probably should have asked for an appropriately elaborate border around the image, but I had already specified a few things and was worried it would end up doing weird(er) things to the image like it has done in some others I've requested.

It's a summoning circle! Not a whatever-those-two-opossum-revenants-are-doing circle!

Bored fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Oct 20, 2023

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I love these

Thanks. Opossum necromancer hangs out with skunk enchanter all the goddamn time.

edit: trying to get a whole crew of North American animals that are regularly seen on highways playing d&d just isn't working. But I do like how the Opossum is looking at the raccoon/panda hybrid next to it like,"What the gently caress are you supposed to be?"

weird that the ai keeps putting that weird hyprid into images.

Bored fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Oct 23, 2023

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

gonna need some Pageical Pecoluraton at the Undeeeaod

I personally liked the cat making a face in the background. I just said to include others from magical animal community in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Bula Vinaka posted:

i hope they were able to rekindle their friendship after such an intense disagreement and physical altercation

That was during their scavenging job. Neither of them worried about that after the night in question. They collaborate well over their sorcery projects. They just know not to scavenge in the same area anymore.