Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Ostriches make for superior necromancers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I like the roller coaster seats the people in behind have to use.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Teenage Mutant Ninja Necromancer Opossums

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Bum the Sad posted:

this isn't very fun without knowing the prompts

Mine was: Wide portrayal of teenage mutant ninja-necromancer opossums in a haunted forest, their eyes glowing with mystical power beneath their colored bandanas. They clutch necromantic talismans and ninja weapons, and ghostly apparitions swirl around them, signifying their command over the undead.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

nice!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Remember, it's ok to be vague if it works. Regardless of which version you use (bing or gpt) it always filters the prompt through GPT4 to create the prompt, so your prompt is like a pre-prompt. It always fleshes it out for you as best it can. I suspect that's why the results are as good as they are.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I tried a television show style. didn't work as well as what you have but it was close.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I present an opossum romancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

When a necromancer makes a mistake is it more appropriate to call them 'boners'?