Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Opossums arn't necromancers, they're faking it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tarkus posted:

Remember, it's ok to be vague if it works. Regardless of which version you use (bing or gpt) it always filters the prompt through GPT4 to create the prompt, so your prompt is like a pre-prompt. It always fleshes it out for you as best it can. I suspect that's why the results are as good as they are.

You can sweet talk the chatgpt implementation into not filtering your prompts, and honestly it doesn't look that different. Since it uses a fixed seed for all images the only reason images are different is due forcing different input prompts.

Here is "possum necromancer" with no added text.

And here is an "opossum" necromancer

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Opossums are very good at tricking predators

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Bula Vinaka posted:

Instead of "possum necromancer" you can try "common brushtail possum necromancer" ;)

Hardly a necromancer at all

Used Trichosurus vulpecula necromancer instead and it's a bit more sinister?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

This is using the order name ("Didelphimorph necromancer") instead of opossum, i like the ring of skulls and the weird baldness

Tunicate fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Oct 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

naem posted:

future holodeck prompts tested out itt

quote:

TROI: Well, you all remember a table, so let's start with that. Computer show me a table.
COMPUTER: There are five thousand forty seven classifications of tables on file. Specify design parameters.
TROI: Can you be more specific about the table? You mentioned it was smooth and cold. Can you remember what shape it was?
KAMINER: Long. It was long.
LAFORGE: Yeah, and it had a rectangular shape.
TROI: Computer, show me a rectangular conference table.
LAFORGE: It's too high. Computer, reduce the height of the table by twenty five percent.
WORF: No, the table was smaller. And it was inclined. Computer, decrease the table's surface area by twenty percent and incline the top fifteen degrees.
RIKER: No, it wasn't made of wood. It was smoother, more metallic.
TROI: Computer, make this a metal table.
(a sort of operating table appears)
LAFORGE: Yeah, that's starting to look right.
TROI: Was there anything else in the room? Furniture? Chairs? A door? Other people?
KAMINER: No, it was dark arts.
RIKER: Yes, there were dark arts. I couldn't see beyond the table.
TROI: Computer, lower the surrounding light level.
LAFORGE: There was an opossum right in my face. A dark opossum. Computer, give me a dark opossum right above the table.
COMPUTER: Specify opossum dark arts type.
LAFORGE: I couldn't tell. It was above me. An opossum necromancer.
COMPUTER: Estimated distance of necromantic opossum.
LAFORGE: I don't know. It was at least two or three metres above.